Sunday, January 15, 2012

In Black and White

I took my camera out to the hospital the other day because well, the babies and kiddos are everywhere. So, here are a few faces I see on a regular basis around the hospital on any given day.
"Every child you encounter is a divine appointment." -Wess Stafford, President, Compassion International
"Only where children gather is there any real chance of fun."- Mignon McLaughlin, journalist and author





"A person's a person, no matter how small."Dr. Seuss, author




"To me, a faith in Jesus Christ that is not aligned with the poor ... it's nothing." - Bono, lead singer of U2

4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos!! {and the quotes too}

    ReplyDelete
  2. JULES. I love the quotes! And these sweet babies are just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful faces! Praying for you daily. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete