Saturday, January 7, 2012

So Long Nairobi

Tonight is my last night (your day) in Nairobi with Gray. I can't believe how fast the time has FLOWN by. It has been so nice to have her with me these last few days to get settled and help learn some of the culture etc... Now how about some pictures...
Outside the "Toy-Market" 
 Gray trying on some "hot" shoes...

 Preshness!
They LOVED practicing their english with us and seeing our Toms shoes bc he had just been to their school to bring them some black ones!
                             
The milk bottle for the baby elephants

First thing, and I mean first thing... as in 5:30 a.m.... I will officially be on my way to Kapsowar! Please be praying for safe traveling and that ALL my luggage gets on my small plane!!! Well, its been real! Hopefully Ill be able to post more often than I think in Kapsowar... the internet just isn't NEAR as good as it is here at Mayfield! 

No comments:

Post a Comment